The Model 3-200 is a transportable fully heated FID much liked for its ruggedness, high accuracy, sensitivity and stability.
TÜV confirmed to fully comply with QAL 1 (EN 14 181 and EN ISO 14956) and EN12619 regulations. They also fully complies with USEPA Method 25A and Method 503.
Our optional 50 liter highly safe low pressure metal hydride fuel storage can easily be mounted on the left side panel and allows a 45 hour minimum of uninterrupted operation (100% H2 fuel gas only).
- Maintenance free sample filter back purge system allows filter to be cleaned without dismantling (automatic optional)
- Built in burner air generator, no external air cylinder needed
- All components in contact with sample fully heated and controlled at 190°C
- Built-in sample pressure and sample pumps
- Automatic flame out alarm and contact
- Fast response within 1 second
- Low fuel consumption
- Very selective
- Microprocessor controlled PID-type temperature controller
- Remote control for sample, calibrate and back purge is standard
- Remote or automatic range change optional
- Stack gas hydrocarbon emissions monitoring
- Fence line monitoring
- Raw exhaust vehicle emissions analysis
- Catalytic converter testing
- Measuring engine combustion efficiency
- Hydrocarbon contamination monitoring in air and other gases
- Carbon adsorption regeneration control
- Detection of trace hydrocarbons in purity gases used in the semi conductor industry
- LEL monitor of solvent laden air
Coffre de protection pour transport